“One of the most useful & engaging (and enjoyable) courses I’ve attended” ~ Simon Billingham – Service Manager at SEQOL
This is a one-day Stand Up & Speak – Present With Confidence workshop that will give you the skills and confidence to stand up and feel positive and self assured in speaking at formal or informal occasions.
You will learn to use nervous energy as a resource to be a public speaker that is really listened to. You will also learn the basic structure of a good lecture, from beginning to end. A fun day that is both challenging and rewarding. This is NOT a passive course. This is a fun and interactive workshop and participation and teamwork is involved and will be encouraged.
Think about the following questions:
- Do you want to be a better public speaker?
- Do you want to give stronger and more motivating presentations?
- Do you want your views and ideas are taken seriously?
If you answered yes to more than one of the above questions then this one day workshop is for you!
On this Stand Up & Speak – Present With Confidence course you will learn:
- How to prepare yourself to speak
- How to deal with anxiety, fear and nerves
- How to feel and indeed be confident in your ability
- How to put together a presentation that is structured and effective
- The basic skills foundations on which to progress
- Learning styles and how to tune into them
- How to use your voice effectively
- The Do’s and Don’ts of PowerPoint presentations
- And so much more!
Contact us for more information about this action packed and powerful skills development workshop.