1-Day Introduction To Life Coaching Course
We warmly invite you to join us on our 1-day Introduction to Coaching. This is an invaluable day for you, your colleagues and friends to explore the world of coaching in a safe, fun and engaging environment. You will leave knowing whether training as a Life Coach is for you and if you wanted to take the next step and register for one of our accredited coaching courses.
Consider the following questions:
- Do you want to get an experiential understanding of what coaching is and how to do it?
- Are you thinking about becoming a coach?
- Have you thought about developing your core skills and transforming your career?
- Have you and your team thought how to bring coaching into your current business management practice?
- Have you ever wondered whether coaching is for you?
- Do you want to experience a action packed fun and interesting days of learning?
During the day we aim to help you answer the questions above and many more…!
Our experienced team will ensure that you have a highly enjoyable, experiential and learning rich days training at our very own venue in Swindon, Wiltshire. Please do let us know which day you would like to attend. We look forward to meeting you.
Our promise to you:
- No hard sell – we will not attempt to up-sell our training programmes to you.
- We will be open and honest with you and tell you anything you want to know about us, our approach and our courses.
- Our programmes are of the deepest professional integrity incorporating the very best training methods available
- We offer the highest quality coach training – second to none.
- Commitment to your learning – we won’t accept your application unless you and we are clear that our programme matches your needs.
- Opportunities for Continuing Professional Development (CPD) – practice, feedback, advanced programmes and supervision.
- Our training courses are accredited by the Association For Coaching & the ILM – the leading bodies for professional coaching and coaches.
- Access to a support network and community of professional coaches.
The UK College of Personal Development is one of the premier international coach training institutes, our Award Winning training programmes (“2016 HR & Training Awards Winners: Best Personal Development Training Centre – South England” – “2017 Business Excellence Awards ~ Best NLP & Coach Training Organisation – UK” ) and student support services have been singled out as exceptional by both individuals, professional bodies and corporate and organisational institutes. We are Organisational Members of the Association for Coaching, an Approved ILM Centre and Accredited Members of the Association For NLP.
We are based in Swindon, and for the past 15 years we have trained hundreds of coaches here at our training centre, within organisations and via our online learning platform. The majority of our graduates have come to us through recommendation. Our programmes attract a mix of people who wish to be Life Coaches and or Executive or Business Performance Coaches.
Frequently Asked Questions:
This looks too good to be true, how can you delver a days training at such a discounted rate?
The UK College of Personal Development has been delivering its training courses for over 18 years, during 2016 we were pleased to be awarded a HR & Training Award for one of the very best centers for Personal Development in the UK. At the beginning of March 2017, we were informed that we had been shortlisted and the won the “Best NLP & Coaching Training Organisation – UK”. We felt it was time to reach out to as many people as we could and give something back to the public at large. These discounted one day workshops are our way of saying thanks.
Why should I consider registering for this training event?
The purpose of the days training is so that you can find out what coaching is and what it isn’t, learn a range of useful coaching skills, decide if coaching is right for you or not (it’s not for everybody), and if you do decide to train as a Life Coach, see if we are the right training provider for you and lastly have a fun filled day of meeting new people and learning lots of great skills.
What will I get on the day?
As well as an action packed training event, you will receive a Certificate of Attendance, and we will provide refreshments (Tea / Coffee) throughout the day.
If I did wish to gain a qualification in coaching, what options do you offer?
We offer a wide range of coaching & mentoring qualifications including: ILM, Level 3 Level 5 and Level 7 options. We also offer a couple of AC qualifications.