NLP Foundation Diploma
This programme is the first four action-packed days of the full NLP Practitioner & Coaching Diploma. This comprehensive NLP Foundation Diploma programme will give you a firm grounding and understanding of NLP, its key operating principles and some of the key models and their applications. The focus of this programme is on coaching and personal development.
This highly interactive course gives you a chance to see for yourself just how NLP can benefit your life and those around you using practical NLP principles, skills and tools that you can use immediately.
Friendly and informal with access to our comprehensive library, you will be joining a group of enthusiastic learners from all walks of life who share a fascination for how people work, and want to know just what NLP is and how it can help them in their personal and professional lives.
What some of our past students have said about this programme:
“Amazing, this course gave me the realisation that I have real power, the power to make personal life choices, powerful and life changing ones.” ~ Sallyann Gabriel
“On a scale of 1 to 10, I give this program 11. This training has been inspiring, challenging and enjoyable”. ~ Agneta Lindgren
“Extremely enjoyable, enlightening and practical, this training has at times been deep and I felt supported throughout” ~ Bob Wright.
Who is the NLP Foundation Diploma for?
This four day NLP Foundation Diploma course is for anyone who wants more from life and who wants better relationships with themselves and others. You could be from any walk of life. Perhaps you are just curious about NLP and want to find out what it’s all about for yourself.
What specifically are the NLP skills and concepts I will learn on this four day NLP Foundation Diploma?
This is a truly experiential course in a welcoming and supportive environment. You will learn:
- Rapport: Developing the ability to step into and respect another person’s map of the world. Ways of building rapport through posture, gestures, expressions, movement, voice, language and breathing.
- Outcome Orientation: The ability to focus on what you want rather than what you don’t want. How successful people motivate themselves to achieve their goals and how you can do that for yourself
- Behavioural Flexibility: The importance of flexibility in order to achieve greater influence and mastery of your own life.
- NLP Presuppositions: The Key NLP Operating Principles, essentially “beliefs and ways of being and thinking that support and promote change and growth in yourself and others.
- Representational Systems: How we use our five senses to create and make sense of the world and how this affects our language and behaviours.
- The NLP Communication Model: How we filter the information we receive through our senses to make sense of the world around us.
- Eye Accessing Cues: What the eyes tell us about ways of thinking and feeling.
- Perceptual Positions: Strengthening your ability to enjoy your own experience, step into other people’s shoes and make sense of relationships, good and not so good.
- State Management: Tools and techniques to access specific states in specific contexts so you can be sure you are operating in your most optimum state.
How will I be able to use what I will learn?
You will be surprised at what you cover in the four days, and how much you will learn. Most people report that at the end of this course that they are already noticing changes in their thinking which create powerful new possibilities:
- Create and maintain rapport in your relationships
- Learn the most effective communication skills
- Understand yourself and others better
- Enjoy more choice in your handling of any situation
- Build more rewarding relationships
- Increase your confidence for networking, teamwork, management and all relationships in general
- Positively influence others
- Know how to get more fun out of life through your relationship with yourself and others
At the end of the 4 days, you will be given the option to add on one of two options.
- The complete Level 5 NLP Practitioner & Coaching Certificate
- The Level 3 AC Diploma in Life Coaching
Please note that all students will receive a comprehensive manual.
If you have any questions about the content of the programme or how you would benefit from NLP please feel free to contact us at any time.