mBRAINING Coach Certification Course
Neuro Science has proven that we not only have one but three brains! In addition to the brain in the head, we also have a brain in our hearts and in our gastrointestinal system.
A question Marvin Oka and Grant Soosalu asked, and by combining the latest research in neuroscience with their long expertise in behavioural modelling, they have created a powerful model for how intelligence in all three brains can be accessed and used optimally.
Over the last decade, neuroscience has discovered we have complex and functional brains in both our hearts and gut. Called the cardiac and enteric brains, scientific evidence is emerging that these neural networks exhibit adaptive intelligence and wisdom. Now, scientific knowledge is finally catching up with deep insights from esoteric and spiritual traditions, informing us for thousands of years about these three powerful intelligences.
Their book ’mBraining – Using Your Multiple Brains To Do Cool Stuff’, was released in 2012 and has taken the world by storm. mBIT stands for multiple Brain Integration Techniques and uses a suite of tools and techniques that transform mBraining theory into practice.
If you think all this sounds exciting, and something that would complement your existing skills in your work with people, then mBIT Coach Certification is for you. mBIT can be used in a myriad of different issues, for example, people who:
- … seem like they know what they want, but find it difficult to act in accordance with their goals.
- … have an internal conflict between their thoughts, feelings and actions.
- … have undesired habits that they are struggling to break.
- … find it difficult to make decisions.
- … are very concerned about risks in whatever they do, whether private or professional.
mBIT is an effective way to work with these, and many other challenges. As an mBIT Coach, you will learn how to help others reach a more congruent state with themselves and their three intelligences in their head, heart and gut. When the person’s thoughts, feelings and instincts are congruent, he / she is able to make good decisions without fear or reluctance to act. That is the process that mBIT Coach certification teaches you.
What You Will Learn:
- How neuroscience research has shown that you have three brains, and how these findings validate ancient wisdom teachings and practises.
- How to harness your innate intelligences and generative wisdom through the process of ’mBraining’.
- An entire suite of powerful and easy-to-learn ‘multiple Brain Integration Techniques’, collectively, known as mBIT.
- The 9 Prime Functions of head, heart and gut brains and how each provides you with a different ability and talent.
- The 5 classes of Neural Integration Constraints (called NICs) that give deep insight into how the three brains may produce internal conflict within yourself and what you can do about it.
- How to balance the Autonomic Nervous System through the ’mBIT Balanced Breathing’ method to quickly relieve stress and gain access to the innate intelligences of your three brains.
- How to work with the Core Competencies Framework, to quickly diagnose unresourceful states and discern what’s needed to bring the nervous system back into balance for optimal functioning in all three brains.
- The technique of ’Neural Syntax Mapping’, to explicitly reveal the functional or dysfunctional sequence in which the three brains are working together or conflicting with each other.
- The ’mBIT Foundational Sequence’, to ensure you are working with the three brains in the optimum sequence for generative results.
- What ’Neural Integration Engagements’ are, and how to work with them to significantly amplify the effectiveness and power of your techniques whenever working with the three brains.
- How to recognise and overcome 15 types of Neural Integration Blocks, that may temporarily prevent full integration between the three brains.
In Addition to the Four Day Training Course You Will Be Given:
- Your personal copy of the book ’mBraining – Using Your Multiple Brain To Do Cool Stuff’.
- The opportunity to qualify as a facilitator of the online course ‘Loving Your Life’, which you can offer your own clients. It is an online personal development programme that raises awareness of mBIT and that builds interest in one-to-one coaching programmes.
- The opportunity to be listed on the global and regional website, so that people looking for an mBIT coach in your area can find you.
- Access to the private Facebook group for mBIT Coaches worldwide, where you can expand your professional network and keep yourself updated on the latest neuroscientific findings.
- The opportunity to qualify as an mBIT Coach Trainer, so that you can train and certify coaches yourself or mBIT Master Coach to continue your journey of coaching mastery.
Who is this for?
The answer is simple – anyone who works with people. It can, for example, be all types of coaches, therapists, trainers, consultants, teachers, managers or mentors. We expect you to already know the basics of working with people. We build on that knowledge and give you a deep understanding of the mBIT toolkit that you can adapt to your own field of work. mBIT tools can be used on their own or as a complement to a variety of other tools and techniques.
As an mBIT Coach, your certification is accredited through the International Coach Federation and counts as CCEU resource credits. You also have the opportunity to have your name and contact information on both the global and regional mBIT website. Once you have passed the course, you can also use mBIT Coach logo in your marketing.
Meet Your Trainer
The course is delivered in English and your certified mBIT Trainer is Reb Veale. Reb is one of the first 18 mBIT Master Coaches globally and has already facilitated mBIT coach certifications in the UK, Greece and Denmark. Reb is a psychologist, an experienced manager, an NLP Master Trainer and is trained as a psychotherapist and coach supervisor. She has 21 years experience in coaching, management, change management and entrepreneurship.
In 2013, she was certified by Grant Soosalu & Marvin Oka, the creators of mBIT, as one of the first group of mBIT Coaches in the UK, and has since also qualified as mBIT Coach Trainer. Reb has a deep understanding of both the theory and the practical use of the techniques, with an active and growing client list.