iWAM Certification: Decoding Motivational & Attitudinal Patterns.
A certification and a licencing course designed for HR Managers, NLP Practitioners and Coaches looking to gain understanding, develop skills and become certified to use JobEQ iWAM assessments.
The Inventory for Work Attitude & Motivation (iWAM) is a questionnaire used for job-related activities, such as recruitment, coaching & development projects. It is based on motivational & attitude patterns (MAPs) a model of cognitive thinking styles (48 parameters are measured and explained).
The iWAM Management Report identifies a person’s motivational and attitude preferences in the job context and predicts how this person will behave in various job types, such as administrative, customer contact or managerial tasks.
The iWAM Attitude Sorter predicts key motivational preferences and development areas. The questionnaire is administered, and reports produced online.
On completion of this workshop, you will understand:
- What is the iWAM (background, reliability, validity)
- How to use iWAM in my role as coach, NLP Practitioner, HR/Recruitment consultant, small business, operations, corporate manager.
- How to use iWAM in modelling excellence.
- How iWAM can increase my business results and the variations of reports available.
- How iWAM complements other tools.
The programme includes highly interactive and skillfully facilitated sessions which concentrate on practical applications of:
- The 16 pattern categories measured by iWAM.
- Practical exercises to unpack & apply MAPs knowledge.
- The link between iWAM, MAPs, and Motivational Theories.
- Introduction to the iWAM reports: Individual, paired comparison and team reports.
- High-level coaching and debriefing skills using iWAM.
- Supervised practice in interpreting & the debriefing process in all report styles.
- Introduction to modelling and replicating expertise using iWAM.
- Changing MAPs: innovative processes for adding flexibility to shadow MAPs.
- Marketing and selling iWAM to your clients.
- Introduction to the Closed User Group (CUG) and test administration system.
- iWAM test design: statistics, standard groups and culture.
Two Day Training Schedule
- Start at 10.00 am – Introduction and overview
- Background to iWAM and contracting, Neurological levels and metaprogrammes
- Motivational Theory
Motivational patterns and operating factors
- How do we organise our work
- Clustering patterns
- Introduction to iWAM, the structure of the iWAM report
- Cognitive patterns
- Motivating language with personal graph
- Separate Zoom sessions for feedback
- Feeding back reports
- Close of day – 17.00 pm
- Start at 10.00 am – Reflections on Day 1 training
- Reflection and learning from feedback sessions
- What next – guinea pigs and practice sessions
- Introduction to pairs reports and team reports
- Introduction to modelling
- Administration of reports and closed user groups
- Close of programme – 17.00 pm
What people say about the iWAM Profiling tool
“We used the iWAM profile at our recent sales and Marketing conference, backed up by half-hour one-to-ones with professional coaches. The results were outstanding—I can’t recommend this coaching model highly enough.” ~ Simon Griffiths, Director of People Innovation and Education, Pan Pacific Hotels & Resorts.
“The iWAM has become a central tool in our approach to executive and leadership development as well as in the development of effective leadership teams. I wish there had been such an instrument available twenty years ago.” ~ Carl Harshman, Harshman & Associates.
Dates: November – 28th & 29th 2020
Please Note: UKCPD will be partnering with our colleague Dr Allan Parker to deliver this online training and certification event.
An experienced Consultant and Executive Coach who works with middle managers and senior executives in a wide range of industry sectors. Following an early career in academia and offshore research in the USA and UK Allan’s leadership and management achievements led him into senior management roles in the manufacturing, systems, automotive and aerospace industries, before joining The Performance Solution™ as a Director and shareholder in 2004 and founding Hanwell Consulting.
Allan has developed an expertise in the fields of executive coaching and change management applied to organisations, teams and individuals at Senior Management/ Director level. His resourceful attitude and analytical insight, underpinned by a detailed understanding of both the hard, business process-oriented and soft, people-oriented, issues in organisations, enables him to work on a one to one basis or facilitate groups to inspire practical solutions for transforming personal and business performance. He works on the use of soft skills to enable people to be more effective at work and in managing teams.
He helps people and organisations that are going through a major change, helping people to develop their knowledge and understanding of complex, diverse and multicultural organisations and to apply this knowledge to achieve their goals. When not working he can be found enjoying the open roads of southwest France in his Citroen 2CV.