ILM Level 7 Diploma for Executive and Senior Level Coaches and Mentors
This programme of studies is a Professional Tutor Supported Distance Learning Programme which includes:
- Distance Learning (online videos and learning material)
- Live Online Workshops
- Personal Study (selected textbooks – sent directly to your Kindle reader)
- One to One Personal Coaching, Tutor Support and Supervision
The ILM Level 7 Diploma for Executive and Senior Level Coaches and Mentors is amongst ILM’s most senior qualifications. It provides managers and consultants, (both practising and aspiring), the opportunity to develop as leading practitioners in their field. This qualification will help you to gain a detailed understanding of the coaching contract, the knowledge and skills required to deliver results for individual clients and the opportunity to put these into practice whilst receiving personal coaching and supervision.
The online material comprises of various videos, qualification guidance PDF downloads, etc. The core online study content is available at all times, once you are registered, you can begin your course straight away. The comprehensive material that you will have access to will give you all the core coach training you need to successfully complete your qualification. This recorded material is supported and supplemented with a series of LIVE Online workshops and group tutor sessions.
The live online workshops are focused on a mix of coaching approaches and exploration of different coaching models, the live online group tutor sessions are a great opportunity to ask questions, practice different coaching models and engage in co-coaching activity etc. Your personal qualification tutor will guide you through all the options available and suggest the best cluster of workshops for you to ensure you get the very best out of the training experience.
Once registered, you will be able given a full year’s Student Membership of the Association For Coaching and will be able to access a 6-month membership of the Institute of Leadership & Management.
The Level 7 qualification is a prestigious award in its own right and is amongst the ILM’s most senior awards. It also provides students with 37 credits at Level 7. These credits, which are at postgraduate level, can be used as a stepping stone into advanced entry into Masters level qualifications.
ILM Level 7 Diploma for Executive and Senior Level Coaches and Mentors Programme Structure:
|Credit Value||37 Credits|
|Duration||Up to Three Years|
|Study Methodology||Tutor supported blended programme, featuring workshops, professional coaching and supervision, online learning, set reading and reflective practice.|
|Tutor Support||Coaching & Supervision sessions by phone or Skype|
|Assessment Criteria||Three assignments:|
1. Understanding the Principles and Practice of Effective Coaching or Mentoring at an Executive or Senior level (8589-700)
2. Undertaking an Extended Period of Supervised Coaching or Mentoring (minimum 60 hours) at an Executive or Senior level (8589-702)
3. Reflecting on Your Ability to Perform Effectively as a Coach or Mentor at an Executive or Senior Level (8589-703)
|Entry Requirements||Participants will normally be practising senior managers or consultants with a coaching or mentoring role and the opportunity to meet assessment demands. They will normally be expected to be able to demonstrate this by holding some form of leadership and/or qualification at Level 5 or above.|
Please feel free to contact us at any time for additional information: 01793 511180 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you register for the programme you will be sent your textbooks and reflective log etc, this study pack includes:
- Coaching for Performance: GROWing Human Potential and Purpose – the Principles and Practice of Coaching and Leadership ~ Sir John Whitmore
- From Coach to Awakener ~ Robert Dilts
- Learning To Learn: A Guide & Support For Reflective Practice, Developing Critical Thinking Skills For Personal & Professional Development
- Coaching Skills for Leaders in the Workplace: by Jackie Arnold
- Executive Coaching: A Psychodynamic Approach ~ Catherine Sandler
- The Mentoring Manual ~ Julie Starr
Please Note: The above textbooks will be sent directly to your Kindle reader.
Additional support documents that can be downloaded include:
- Coaching Diary Template
- Reflective Learning Log
This course is a Level 7 qualification accredited by the ILM, the ILM is the UK’s largest management body, combining industry-leading qualifications and specialist member services. Students that successfully complete the course will be invited to become members of the ILM. Student membership is awarded for 6 months once you register for the programme.
Students that successfully complete the course will be invited to join the Association For Coaching, this is the professional body for coaching in the UK.
Who are We?
The UK College of Personal Development is an independent college based in Swindon Wiltshire. The college’s focus is on the development of the individual, developing and unlocking human potential, and in turn adding to both personal and professional performance.
Students that successfully complete this programme of studies course will also become members of the UK College of Personal Development.
Our expertise and the key focus of our training is in the following areas:
- Leadership & Management Development: (Bespoke & ILM Training courses)
- Coaching Training & Certification: (ILM & AC Accredited / Recognised, Practitioner, Master Coach)
- NLP Training & Certification: (Diploma, Practitioner & Master Practitioner)
- Personal Development: Confidence Building, Public Speaking Skills, Short courses and more…
If you would like additional information about any of the above, or if you would like to discuss how our experienced team of trainers can unlock the potential of the people in your organization please contact us via:
Telephone: 01793 511 180
Post: The UK College of Personal Development, 3-5 Wood Street, Old Town, Swindon, SN1 4AN
Technical Requirements For Online Supporting Material:
- You will need a PC with a broadband internet connection.
- An active e-mail account
- Speakers connected to your PC (or headphones)
- Web Browser
We strongly suggest you use the Chrome Web Browser as we have had some difficulties with MS Explorer running all of the features of the online platform, if you have any questions about this please feel free to contact the office.
You can download the Chrome Web Browser by clicking here.
Blended Learning Option: Online Training & Live Workshops at the UKCPD Training Center in Swindon