Coaching Skills for Senior Managers, Leaders & Directors
Stop firefighting, start leading and empower your teams.
As a senior manager, you don’t have time to dive into the detail of every problem your team faces. You need to be sure your team can find solutions to their own problems, and that they develop the judgment and confidence needed to act on their own.
“Coaching is not an optional extra, it’s the essential skill for leadership. As soon as you introduce coaching skills into your day-to-day management management and leadership methodology you will will experience more success” ~ Tony Nutley.
This one day course will teach you a clear, easy to use set of coaching techniques you can build into your day-to-day management practice. There’s no need to set aside formal time to coach someone, you can start using the methods right away in ordinary conversations.
Coaching is a powerful way to:
- enable your team to find solutions rather than bring you problems
- help your team learn from every challenge so they become more confident and self-reliant
- dramatically improve performance
- reignite your teams’ enthusiasm (and your own)
- use everyday conversations to help others gain insights into how they can improve
- break the endless cycle of troubleshooting and firefighting
- experience the rewards of seeing your team members grow and thrive