Brand New Course launch Very Soon
ILM Level 5 Award in Leadership & Management
Online Course with Tutor Support
The Level 5 Award in Leadership and Management is designed for practising middle managers, helping them to develop their skills and experience, improve performance and prepare for senior
Research shows that ILM qualifications enhance an individual’s abilities and overall professional success. Over 750,000 managers have taken an ILM qualification in the past 10 years and employers say 93% of managers perform better at work after an ILM qualification. Likewise, 78% of employers agree that recognised qualifications provide quality assurance for customers and that the benefits outweigh the time, money and effort invested in obtaining them.
The Award is a concise qualification consisting of two units.
Participants explore the nature of the skills required to be an effective leader and evaluate their own leadership ability. This provides a solid foundation for personal development and provides valuable insights into the skills required to manage a variety of situations.
An additional resource to help you develop your leadership skills we have included the Leadership Style Questionnaire. This tool is helpful in highlighting your current leadership style and gives direction on where development may be useful.
This tool will amplify your learning from this training and enable you to leverage your insights and developing confidence in both your leadership and management activities. In particular, when used with the qualification unit “Assessing your own Leadership Capability and Performance (8607- 520)” will be a game-changer for your leadership and management career. You tutor will be able to answer any questions you may have around this assessment tool.
Assessing Your Own Leadership Capability and Performance
- Understand leadership styles within an organisation
- Be able to review the effectiveness of own leadership capability and performance in meeting organisational values and goals
- Be able to adopt an effective leadership style to motivate staff to achieve organisational values and goals
- Understand the effectiveness of the organisation and own ability to manage and improve quality to meet customer requirements
- Be able to plan and implement projects to meet, and if possible exceed customer requirements
On-line delivery with tutor coach support
Two Written assignments
There are no formal entry requirements but participants will normally be either practising or aspiring team leaders with management responsibilities who are serious about developing their abilities
Benefits for individuals
- Use core management techniques to drive better results
- Develop your ability to lead, motivate and inspire
- Provide strategic leadership as well as day-to-day management
- Benchmark your managerial skills
- Raise your profile in your organisation.
Benefits for employers:
- Encourage strategic thinking at this level of management to foster business improvement
- Engage middle managers with training and development – these qualifications are designed to provide clear, measurable benefits to career-minded professionals
- Customise these qualifications to your development needs.
This programme offers participants the opportunity to gain recognition, and build on their management and leadership skills and confidence.
Study Method: On-line delivery with tutor coach support. Once you have registered for the course you will revive your log in details and your management coach tutor details.