Diploma in Business Performance & Life Coaching – Accredited Diploma in Coach Training (ADCT)
The UK College of Personal Development has been delivering Award-Winning Coach specific training for almost 20 years. This new course has been developed over a period of time with inputs from a wide range of stakeholders including coach students, trainers, industry and organisational professionals and of course the professional body (AC).
During this content-packed course, you will learn and develop the skills, techniques, models and strategies of successful coaching in many contexts including Business & Organisational Coaching as well as developing a full Life Coaching practice.
The UK College of Personal Development has been an Organisational Member of the Association for Coaching for 16 years.
This 10-day coaching programme is fully accredited by the Association for Coaching (ADCT) and will equip you with new skills that will help you serve your clients so powerfully, they will have transformational experiences that will achieve the positive change they are looking for.
Professional Body Membership – Association For Coaching
The UK College is a full Organisational Member of the Association For Coaching, the leading Professional Membership and Coach Accreditation body in the UK.
Because of our long relationship and as our coach training is accredited by The Association For Coaching, all our students gain a one year FREE Student Member of the Association For Coaching. For the student, this provides access to the wealth of information and support that is available from the AC, at a time when many will be embarking upon their coaching careers. Membership is available for a full 12 months while they complete their course, after which they will be invited to continue their membership as an individual.
Our training philosophy fuses classic coaching techniques with NLP, and other approaches to give you an extraordinary skill set to work from. This course also gives you an ANLP accredited NLP Foundation Diploma certificate!
Our 20-years of experience in both the training of coaches and working within the coaching sector tells us that coach training works best when it is a combination of:
1. Understanding how your client’s process information, act and react to circumstances around them
2. Having a comprehensive set of coaching tools and models
3. Transformational as well as transactional coaching
4. The power of appreciative inquiry in executive coaching
Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
NLP is a powerful set of tools and models that will equip you as a practising coach with a comprehensive toolbox to really help your clients change at a deeper level. The ADCT programme has been designed by the founder and CEO of the UK College of Personal Development, Tony Nutley, is an Accredited Trainer of NLP, as is the entire training team. Tony also sits on the training and accreditation panel for the Association for NLP (ANLP) and has been working as a professional coach for over 20 years.
We believe that blending elements of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) in our core coach training adds an extra degree of skill and understanding to the coach’s toolkit. This supports our philosophy that effective coach training comes from developing a deep understanding of how people think, process, act and react, as well as learning some great coaching models and developing greater creativity and flexibility.
What Will You Learn?
- Association for Coaching competency framework including standards, practices, and ethics
- Coach specific tools and skills, including many transforming NLP techniques
- How to develop the coach-client contract
- How to run a successful coaching business
- Setting achievable goals and outcomes
- How to create measurable action plans
- Developing Well-Formed Outcomes
- Marketing your coaching business
- How to deliver effective feedback
A Range of Coaching Models & Approaches
- Meta Model
- Logical Levels
- Appreciative Inquiry – As a Coaching Model
What Will You Explore?
- Ethical guidelines and professional standards
- Establishing Rapport, Maintaining Rapport and Breaking Rapport
- Focused listening skills
- Powerful questioning
- Working with beliefs and changing limiting beliefs
- The Communication Model
- Developing sensory awareness
- Meta Model of language
- Working with clients expectations
- and so much more.
2020 Autumn Dates:
- September 26th & 27th
- October 17th & 18th
- November 9th & 10th
- December 5th & 6th
- January 16th & 17th