Certificate in Business & Life Coaching – Accredited Certificate in Coach Training (ACCT)
Thinking about gaining a recognised professional coaching qualification?
Then you are on the right page, we have been delivering our Award-Winning Coaching training for almost 20 years. Learn and develop the skills, techniques and strategies of successful coaching on this Association for Coaching accredited coach training programme.
The UK College of Personal Development has been an Organisational Member of the Association for Coaching for 16 years.
This 8-day content packed coaching programme is fully accredited by the Association for Coaching (ACCT) and will equip you with new skills that will help you serve your clients so powerfully, they will have transformational experiences that will achieve the positive change they are looking for.
Our training philosophy fuses classic coaching techniques with NLP, and other approaches to give you an extraordinary skill set to work from. This course also gives you an ANLP accredited NLP Foundation Diploma certificate!
Our 20-years of experience in both the training of coaches and working within the coaching sector tells us that coach training works best when it is a combination of:
1. Understanding how your client’s process information, act and react to circumstances around them
2. Having a comprehensive set of coaching tools and models
3. Transformational as well as transactional coaching
Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
NLP is a powerful set of tools and models that will equip you as a practising coach with a comprehensive toolbox to really help your clients change at a deeper level. The ACCT programme has been designed by the founder and CEO of the UK College of Personal Development, Tony Nutley, is an Accredited Trainer of NLP, as is the entire training team. Tony also sits on the training and accreditation panel for the Association for NLP (ANLP) and has been working as a professional coach for over 20 years.
We believe that blending elements of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) in our core coach training adds an extra degree of skill and understanding to the coach’s toolkit. This supports our philosophy that effective coach training comes from developing a deep understanding of how people think, process, act and react, as well as learning some great coaching models and developing greater creativity and flexibility.
What Will You Learn?
- Association for Coaching competency framework including standards, practices, and ethics
- Coach specific tools and skills, including many transforming NLP techniques
- How to develop the coach-client contract
- How to run a successful coaching business
- Setting achievable goals and outcomes
- How to create measurable action plans
- Developing Well Formed Outcomes
- Marketing your coaching business
- How to deliver effective feedback
- A range of coaching models
What Will You Explore?
- Ethical guidelines and professional standards
- Establishing Rapport, Maintaining Rapport and Breaking Rapport
- Focused listening skills
- Powerful questioning
- Working with beliefs and changing limiting beliefs
- The Communication Model
- Developing sensory awareness
- Meta Model of language
- Working with clients expectations
- and so much more.
Autumn 2019 Dates:
- September 28th & 29th
- October 26th & 27th
- November 9th 7 10th
- November 30th & December 1st
Please contact the office if you have any questions.