Become an Excellent Presenter and Trainer
Do you already, or would you like to:
- Speak in public
- Deliver presentations to groups on any topic (small groups or large)
- Plan and deliver workshops/training sessions on any topic?
- Develop your presentation skills
Would you like to:
- Manage your state so that you can present and train confidently and with authority – without panic and anxiety?
- Learn how to engage with your audience so that they really want to listen to what you are saying?
- Know how to structure a presentation or training session to get your point across in a way that your audience understands (whatever their learning style) and avoid going off track or running out of time?
- Have a strategy for dealing with questions from the audience?
- Sharpen your presentation skills
- Enjoy it?
A fantastic weekend with lots of useful tools and techniques, all taught with great humour. I am actually looking forward to my next presentation! ~ LC – Business owner.
During this 2-day training course, we will share proven strategies and methodologies for managing yourself (and your audience). We will build on what you already know and introduce you to ways to plan your presentations or training sessions & hone your presentation skills as well as ways to develop confidence and flexibility in your presentation style and delivery.
There will be plenty of opportunities to try out the tools and techniques as well as time to reflect on what works for you so that you can achieve your personal outcome for the training.
Here are just some of the presentation skills we will cover:
- Physiology – How your body affects your mind and your ability to present
- Moving from tension to relaxation
- The 4-MAT structure for training/presentations
- Using meta programmes to engage the audience
- “Yes sets”
- Modelling excellent presenters
- Stepping into the audience’s shoes (2nd positioning)
- Trainer state
- Dealing with questions
- Managing anxiety
CPD Certificate will be issued.