Ask yourself this question:
Do you want to discover and learn how to maximise what you – and others – are really capable of. Most of us would say yes to this question. So, if this is the case, I would ask you to consider the following
- Do you want to learn to get the best out of others and be the best version of yourself?
- Are you interested in dealing with anything holding you back and taking action to achieve your goals?
- How does learning how to have personal and professional success sound?
If you answered yes to the above, then our LIVE Online Introduction to Coaching & NLP is for you. This will be a dynamic event with lots of key learnings and the opportunity to ask questions about Coaching, NLP and Personal Development generally.
Why NLP and Coaching?
NLP is a powerful toolbox of ideas for rapid change and the achievement of excellence. It is widely used in personal development, leadership development, coaching and elite sport.
At its heart, NLP teaches us to appreciate that what we are thinking drives our feelings or emotional state which then creates our behaviours. Understanding this process enables us to make small changes which can have a huge impact on our lives changing unhelpful habits into positive and empowering ways of thinking and behaving.
You will learn:
- How to set goals and motivate yourself to achieve them
- How to communicate more effectively
- How to overcome barriers to personal success
- How to take control of your own state
- How to be your own coach (rather than critic)
Coaching and the skills of applying coaching models and approaches have become the go-to methodology for both personal and professional growth and change leading to success.
Consider the following questions:
- Do you want to get an experiential understanding of what coaching is and how to do it?
- Are you thinking about becoming a coach?
- Have you thought about developing your core skills and transforming your career?
- Have you and your team thought about how to bring coaching into your current business management practice?
- Have you ever wondered whether coaching is for you?
- Do you want to experience an action-packed fun and interesting days of learning?
“Fun, lots of learning, practical ideas that I can use straight away – highly recommended.” – Sarah Humphries