1-Day Introduction To Coaching In The Workplace
We warmly invite you to join us on our 1-day Introduction to Coaching In The Workplace*. This is an invaluable day for you and you colleagues to explore the world of coaching in the workplace and how it can transform management and leadership practice. At the end of this action packed day you will leave knowing how to integrate coaching tools and methodology into your current management practice. Additionally, you will have a clear idea if you wished to develop your coaching skill and knowledge and register for one of our accredited coaching courses.
Consider the following questions:
- Do you want to get an experiential understanding of what coaching is and how to do it?
- Are you thinking about becoming a coach or adding an internal coach in your organisation?
- Have you thought about developing your core skills and transforming your career?
- Have you and your team thought how to bring coaching into your current business management practice?
- Have you ever wondered whether coaching is for you?
- Do you want to experience a action packed fun and interesting days of learning?
During the day we aim to help you answer the questions above and many more… !
Our experienced team will ensure that you have a highly enjoyable, experiential and learning rich days training at our very own venue in Swindon, Wiltshire. Please do let us know which day you would like to attend. We look forward to meeting you.
Our promise to you:
- No hard sell – we will not attempt to up-sell our training programmes to you.
- We will be open and honest with you and tell you anything you want to know about us, our approach and our courses.
- Our programmes are of the deepest professional integrity incorporating the very best training methods available
- We offer the highest quality coach training – second to none.
- Opportunities for Continuing Professional Development (CPD) – practice, feedback, advanced programmes and supervision.
- Our training courses are accredited by the Association For Coaching & the ILM – the leading bodies for professional coaching and coaches.
- Access to a support network and community of professional coaches.
The UK College of Personal Development is an Award Winning premier international training institutes:
- 2017 Best NLP & Coach Training UK ~ Business Excellence Awards
- 2017 Award For Excellence in Leadership & Management Training
- 2016 Best Personal Development Training Centre – South England ~ HR & Training Awards Winners
- 2016 Best Psychometric Profiling Company in UK ~ Business Excellence Awards
Our quality training programmes have been endorsed over and over by individuals and organisation as game changing. Our training courses deliver a skills based, knowledge rich, professionally accredited course where required and we fully support delegates during and after the training.
Our attention to detail is key to the Award Winning approach, we have highly experienced accredited trainers, quality accreditation’s, (ANLP, AC, ILM) a comfortable training environment, ongoing after care and CPD. It all adds up to a training experience that is second to none.
We are based in Old Town, Swindon, and for the past 15 years we have trained hundreds of coaches here at our training centre, within organisations and via our online learning platform. The majority of our graduates and corporate clients have come to us through recommendation. Our programmes attract a mix of people who wish to add coaching skills to their tool box or wish to train as an Executive or Business Performance Coach.
The UK College of Personal Development was incorporated as a limited company in 2008. Currently, the UK College of Personal Development is Accredited Organisational Members of the following Professional Accrediting Bodies.
- The Association For Coaching
- The ILM
- The Association For NLP
In 2012 we became an ELC Approved Learning Provider (MOD’s Enhanced Learning Credits Scheme) – Reference 4232.
Please Note: We have been asked by a number of organisations if we could deliver this workshop “in house” for their internal managers and teams. This is of course possible, we can deliver the workshop for you and your team within your organisation, we can offer you our “Sample Training Day” discounted investment rate. If this is something you want to know more about, please contact us via 01793 511180 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions:
This looks too good to be true, how can you delver a days training at such a discounted rate?
The UK College of Personal Development has been delivering its training courses for over 18 years, during 2016 we were pleased to be awarded a HR & Training Award for one of the very best centers for Personal Development in the UK. At the beginning of March 2017, we were informed that we had been shortlisted and the won the “Best NLP & Coaching Training Organisation – UK”. We felt it was time to reach out to as many people as we could and give something back to the public at large. These discounted one day workshops are our way of saying thanks.
Why should I consider registering for this training event?
The purpose of the days training is so that you can find out what coaching is and what it isn’t, learn a range of useful coaching skills, decide if coaching is right for you or not (it’s not for everybody), and see if we are the right training provider for you and lastly have a fun filled day of meeting new people and learning lots of great skills.
What will I get on the day?
As well as an action packed training event, you will receive a Certificate of Attendance, and we will provide refreshments (Tea / Coffee) throughout the day.
If I did wish to gain a qualification in coaching, what options do you offer?
We offer a wide range of coaching & mentoring qualifications including: ILM, Level 3 Level 5 and Level 7 options. We also offer a couple of AC qualifications.
How many of my colleges can attend the workshop?
We set a limit of 5 individuals from any one organisation at a time. This gives opportunity for networking, sharing of ideas and ensures people can experience coaching practice with someone outside their current working space.