Delivering Great Customer Service – 2 Day Workshop
Whether you operate in the public or private sector there is an increased expectation for organisations and suppliers to be totally focused on delivering great customer service, in fact, customer service that is outstanding. What is it that customers really want? A quick response? Instant information? Friendly dialogue? All the above, and more!
When customers are pleased, they’re likely to spend about 10% more on your product or service plus call again. But if they think they haven’t been treated right, they’ll tell everyone who’ll listen about their bad experience. In this training that is designed for customer service representatives, customer service managers and supervisors you’ll learn hundreds of techniques and tips for effectively and successfully dealing with customers.
This delivering great customer service workshop has been designed to give participants practical skills and experience in developing their own customer services capability and strategy.
Delivering Great Customer Service Workshop Objectives
- Understand what good practice Customer Service is and what it isn’t.
- Identify why and how to focus the entire organisation on the external customers
- How to understand, communicate and manage customer needs and wants
- Build Customer Service into core principles and values
- Practices that enable sustainable customer service culture
- Managing customer complaints
- The secrets to keeping your cool when customers get hot
- Meeting the unique challenges of customer service management
- Hidden gold: How to turn complaints into profits
- What CSR’s really need to stay motivated and productive
Who Should Attend
- Business Leaders
- Senior Managers
- Customer Relationship Management staff
- Customer Service staff
If you would like to discuss how our experienced team of trainers can unlock the potential of the people in your organization please contact us via:
Telephone: 01793 511 180
Post: The UK College of Personal Development, 3-5 Wood Street, Old Town, Swindon, SN1 4AN