Who Are UKCPD?
The UK College of Personal Development is an Award Winning independent training organisation, we are based in Swindon Wiltshire and have over 20 years experience in delivering the very highest quality training courses. Our focus is on the development of the individual, developing and unlocking human potential, and in turn adding to the performance in both personal and professional life. Our expertise and the key focus of our training is in the following areas:
- Leadership & Management Development: (Bespoke & ILM Training courses)
- Coaching Training & Certification: (ILM & AC Accredited)
- NLP Training & Certification: (Diploma, Practitioner & Master Practitioner)
- Personal Development: Confidence Building, Public Speaking Skills, Short courses and more…
Recent awards include:
- 2016 HR & Training Awards Winners: “Best Personal Development Training Centre”
- 2017 Business Excellence Awards ~ Best UK NLP & Coach Training Organisation”
- 2017 Award For Excellence in Leadership & Management Training.
- 2017 HR & Training Awards: “Best UK Professional Development Training Organisation”
- 2017 ACQ Award: “UK Independent Training Organisation of the Year”.
- 2017 Global 100 Awards: “Best in Class – Service & Learner Support”.
We believe that it is our attention to detail is key to the Award-Winning approach, we have highly experienced accredited trainers, a comfortable training environment, ongoing aftercare and CPD options. It all adds up to a training experience that is second to none.
The UK College of Personal Development was originally developed as an idea in 1998. In the beginning, the plan was for a group of like-minded people to work together to do something positive with the knowledge and experience they had in developing and delivering high-quality training.
This idea grew and in no time at all the College was founded and began delivering workshops in 1999. The UK College of Personal Development was incorporated as a limited company in 2008.
From the very start, we were clear that we wanted to have our training provision externally validated. So we approached what we believed to be the leading professional and academic awarding bodies and worked with them to gain the appropriate professional memberships and training accreditations.
The UK College of Personal Development works with the leading professional bodies to ensure the highest standards and the best qualifications are provided to our students. We currently are members of the following Professional / Accrediting Bodies:
- The Association for NLP
- The Association For Coaching
- The ILM
- The Assocation of Distance learning Colleges (Signatory Members)
If you would like additional information about any of the above, or if you would like to discuss how our experienced team of trainers can unlock the potential of the people in your organization please contact us via:
Company Registration Number: 06761363 – Vat Registration Number: 923940715
Our Other Websites:
UKCPD Online – Our Online Training Platform
The Life Coaching Centre – Our Life Coaching services website
MBS Coaching – Our business coaching services
UKCPD Press – Our publishing division
iWAM Coaching – Award Winning Psychometric Profiling Site